Who even are you?
Thanks for asking! I’m Anissa, a high school student and lover of sushi, spring, and waking up early to go to the airport. My blog name says “ayzee” because my initials are AZ, and when pronounced, they sound like “ayzee”. And yes, I’m on the younger side, but stick around! I promise you’ll enjoy my content.
What is this blog about?
This blog is a lifestyle blog that includes healthy recipes, life advice/tips and tricks, and recommendations of a ton of things (movies, restaurants, beauty products). It’ll be a mixture of BuzzFeed and those tip accounts we’ve all seen on Instagram before.
How often will you be posting?
I’ll hoping to get at least one blog post up each week. It’s been tough so far with school and everything, but I’m trying my best. I’m super excited to get this up and running!
Do you have any prior experience with media?
Unfortunately, I do not, but there’s a first for everything! I’m just a high school student trying to find what her passion is. As I find my way through life, I’d love to share all the things I’ve learned, so you guys will benefit too. We can bond together over the daily struggles we’ve all encountered before!
How knowledgable are you?
Again, I know I’m young, but please trust me when I say I’ve learned a lot about life, whether it be from my own experiences or others’. It might not as much as an adult knows, but my family and friends say I’m more mature than other people my age. That doesn’t mean I don’t know how to have fun though! There most definitely will be awesome blog posts.
Why did you choose to create a blog?
Lately, I’ve been struggling with finding an activity/hobby I truly enjoy. After watching a ton of lifestyle YouTubers and following tip accounts on Instagram, I decided to create something in between: a blog! This has been an idea of mine for almost half a year, and I’m finally carrying it out. By starting a blog (and hopefully be successful with it), my goal is for other students who are struggling with having extra-curriculars to go, “Hey, why don’t I start a blog too?” This blog is NOT disappearing into one of the million racks at Forever 21 when school is out (ugh, we all know the struggle of that store). In fact, I hope to blog even more during the summer!
9 quick facts about me:
- I currently reside in the lovely state of Massachusetts.
- I am a dedicated tea drinker, and although I do enjoy the occasional coffee, I can’t start my day without a cup (or two) of green tea.
- My friends say I get stressed way too easily. If you do too, we can help each other out!
- In my free time, I love to shop, try new restaurants, find new music on Spotify, and let myself relax with a good movie.
- I’m a big believer in being healthy but having your treats and snacks at the same time. There will be more blog posts about this!
- I tend to stick to my comfort zone a lot and find it hard to go out of my typical routine. With this blog, I’m hoping to try new things for you lovely readers!
- I’m more of an introvert than an extrovert. Don’t get me wrong, I love spending time with friends, but sometimes, I’d just rather stay home and have me-time than have a sleepover, you feel?
- The city over the countryside, hands down. Unless I’m in Europe or somewhere tropical. I’ll make an exception for those.
- I’m pescatarian, meaning I eat eggs, dairy, and seafood. Occasionally, I’ll eat white meat chicken, but that’s it really.